- Log into MyMav.
- Enter your "Net ID" and "Password" in the top left hand corner and click "Sign In".
- Next, click on the "Student Center" link located in the top-middle portion of the page.
- If prompted for an emergency contact, please complete this section.
- Under the first section called "My Academics", click on "Plan".
- Select your preferred session.
- Next, click on the "Search" button.
- Here you will search for the course subject. If you are looking for a Nursing course you will enter "NURS", if you are looking for a non-nursing course, for example "MATH 1302", you will enter "MATH", and so on.
- Next you will enter the course number. If you are looking for NURS 3645, you will enter 3645.
- Click "Search"
- Scroll down until you find your course. These courses are listed by section. So if you are looking for "NURS 3645 Section 501 class number 23438", look for "501-LEC(23438)"*. When you find the "Section", click on the blue highlighted section name.
- Next, click on "Select Class".
- On the next screen click "Next".
- On the next screen "check off the box" next to the class name and click "Enroll".
- Finally, on the next screen click "Finish Enrolling".
- To register for more than one class, click "Add Another Class" and repeat the steps.
- When done, you can click "My Class Schedule" for all your enrolled classes.
*Dynamic Dated sections only.