Find What You Need Here
- Placing the Student at the Center of the University
- Registration Instructions
- Registration Steps
- Textbook Information
- Advisor Information
- Academic Support
- School Policies
- Services Available to Online Students
Placing the Student at the Center of the University
UT Arlington blends a high quality learning experience with high touch student support. Through academic coaches, technical support, financial services, and much more we focus on you, so you can focus on earning your degree.
The registration deadline is Wednesday before the start for the following programs: MSN, BSN, General Courses, Master in Education programs.
The registration deadline is Tuesday before the start for the following program: RN to BSN.
Follow the steps below to ensure you are enrolled before the deadline.
- Log into MyMav.
- Enter your "Net ID" and "Password" in the top left hand corner and click "Sign In".
- Next, click on the "Student Center" link located in the top-middle portion of the page.
- If prompted for an emergency contact, please complete this section.
- Under the first section called "My Academics", click on "Plan".
- Select "Spring 2011" for the session.
- Next, click on the "Search" button.
- Here you will search for the course subject. If you are looking for a Nursing course you will enter "NURS", if you are looking for a non-nursing course, for example "MATH 1302", you will enter "MATH", and so on.
- Next you will enter the course number. If you are looking for NURS 3645, you will enter 3645.
- Click "Search"
- Scroll down until you find your course. These courses are listed by section. So if you are looking for "NURS 3645 Section 501 class number 23438", look for "501-LEC(23438)". When you find the "Section", click on the blue highlighted section name.
- Next, click on "Select Class".
- On the next screen click "Next".
- On the next screen "check off the box" next to the class name and click "Enroll".
- Finally, on the next screen click "Finish Enrolling".
- To register for more than one class, click "Add Another Class" and repeat the steps.
- When done, you can click "My Class Schedule" for all your enrolled classes.
Not every course requires the purchase of textbooks, but all courses will have required readings either from the e-reserves in the UT Arlington Online Library, designated website readings, or specific results from database searches.
To view the required reading materials for your course, please visit the UT Arlington Bookstore and search for your course. You can browse for your books and order them too.
- Go to the UT Arlington bookstore.
- Click "Textbooks and Course Materials" on the left hand side.
- Select your division: DYN (for all online courses).
- Select the department of the course you are enrolled in (i.e. ENGL for an English course or NURS for a nursing course or MATH for a math course).
- Select your course number*.
- Select your section number*.
- Click "submit".
*If you do not know your course or section number please visit the course listing document (.pdf).
College of Education Programs
College of Nursing and Health Innovation Programs
To expedite your question, please email your advisor below.
AP BSN - Prelicensure program advisors
The College of Nursing and Health Innovation’s Office of Enrollment and Student Services has implemented a plan to improve how academic advising services are delivered. A new email address has been created for students to send questions to: email@example.com. Students will no longer have one designated advisor, but will be assisted by the first available advisor to ensure a more prompt response time.
MSN - All Program Advisors - FNP, Administration, and Education
Graduate Accelerated Online Advisors
- Last names A-C: Lisa Rose
- Last names D-H: Starlett Mitchell
- Last names I-M: Timara Spivey
- Last names N-SL: Wilson, Luena
- Last names SM-Z: Caitlin Wade
Accelerated Online Degree Plan Evaluator
- Last names A-Z: Kim Orcutt
Questions regarding courses
Office: Enrollment Services
Questions/problems with payment
Office: Student Accounts
Registration and drop issues
Office: College of Education
Office: College of Nursing and Health Innovation
To expedite your registration and/or drop issues, locate your academic advisor and email them your request.
Locate your advisor now (BSN)
Locate your advisor now (RN-BSN)
Your academic success is our highest goal. From the start of your program, UT Arlington resources are available to help you reach your goal of graduation. Each student is assigned an academic coach who is a highly qualified, experienced leader in their field, and has earned a master's or doctorate degree. This academic role assists the professor and supports the student by providing feedback and answers to course-related questions.
Our policies apply to all online students. A complete listing of school policies is available in our Handbook of Operating Procedures.
Questions about ADA? Please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
Services Available to Online Students
Students taking prerequisite courses in the AP format have access to online resources (online advising, academic assistance through academic coaching, online tutoring and online library through BlackBoard, online Writing Center) and campus resources such as the Library's Distance Education services.
Students taking prerequisite nursing courses in the AP BSN format do not have access to campus resources such as the health center, the MAC, campus-based library services, supplemental instruction, or SMART hospital.
Accelerated online students are not eligible to use Health Services Center. Students must find a provider on the outside or a clinic to use.