UTA offers accessible online degree programs designed to advance your professional qualifications. We strive to give you the best educational value at an affordable cost.
Affordability You Can Count On
With low tuition rates and financial aid, our goal is to keep your costs low and your debt manageable. Take advantage of our pay-by-the-course options and get started on the online degree program that’s right for you.
How much will my education cost?
We know that paying for college can be a daunting task, but with financial aid support and the UTA tuition guarantee, you’ll know from the start how much your education will cost.
Financial Aid Support
Financial aid is available for many UTA Accelerated Online (AO) programs and students who qualify. To apply, please follow these instructions:
- Go to the Federal Student Aid website and fill out the FAFSA form. UTA’s school code is 003656.
- Complete the FAFSA form and sign it electronically with your PIN.
Locking in Your Rate
Students admitted to a cohort are guaranteed the tuition price in place at the start of their program under the following conditions:
- The tuition guarantee only applies to courses in the major. Any prerequisite courses, core courses or leveling courses are subject to different pricing levels and pricing schedules. Books and materials are not included.
- To ensure the price guarantee, students must be continuously enrolled in the program. A break in enrollment may result in the student being readmitted to the program at the tuition price in place at the time of readmission.
- To ensure the price guarantee, students must complete the program during the time period prescribed by the degree program. Students who take courses beyond the designed program length may be subject to tuition price increases.
- Students admitted to AO programs do not have access to the same services as students participating in on-campus programs. Students in AO programs do not have access to the Maverick Activities Center (MAC) and the Health Services clinic and do not receive student identification cards, discounted event tickets and other similar benefits.
To learn more about our financial aid process, tuition deadlines, reactivation/readmission policy, fees, refund policy, and cancellation for nonpayment policy, please visit our Payment FAQs.